Play This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Play This

The Rewind, Play This' message board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumors found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rumor Mi

Rumors found Empty
PostSubject: Rumors found   Rumors found EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Here are the rumors that we have found EvO:
  • Ryan said 2 people will die. 1 of which will be the daughter of her lover, due to her new role on a separate show.
  • Ryan says Eden will leave and not die
  • Ryan says Mario Lopez will fall hard for Kimber
  • Spoilers say there will be a funeral for a "pathetic" individual - unless that spoiler is old and they mean Gina, it means the pathetic individual is Colleen
  • So that means the only ones not accounted for are: Annie and Ollie, possibly Darleen or her daughter, Connor, Matt's baby
  • Since Ollie will probably wrap up in a few episodes with Eden.
  • So if anyone is still really going to die, I'd say the only choice is Annie. I tend to believe what we think, Ryan meant the 2 to die are Gina and Bob.
  • Sean tries to deal with his feelings for Julia; Liz and Christian analyze their relationship; Christian meets someone who understands what he's going through. Candy Richards: Jennifer Coolidge.
  • Christian marries Liz.
  • "Thought I'd give you an update on things. We started shooting a new season on Monday, for episodes that will air in 2010. Things are going well, the scripts are good, with a return to fantastically odd surgery stories. We have some Oscar winners on the show this season -- the return of Erica (Vanessa Redgrave, for a gripping two-parter) and Linda Hunt, who is one of my all-time favorites. Mario Lopez is back as well, joining the practice and showing off his abs for several episodes, which are really fun. Mario's character falls deeply in lust with Kimber, which of course Christian isn't happy with. -" From Ryan himself.

Recaps:

Roxy St. James
Sean tries to deal with his feelings for Julia; Liz and Christian analyze their relationship; Christian meets someone who understands what he's going through. Candy Richards: Jennifer Coolidge.

Gene Shelly
Christian's illness draws him closer to Liz, and Sean reconnects with his broken family.

Ronnie Chase
Sean ends his relationship with Colleen Rose (Sharon Gless) once and for all after the shooting, but the aftereffects linger. And Christian gets disturbing news when he lends Liz moral support during her breast-cancer scare. Meanwhile, Matt decides to take college premed courses.
Back to top Go down

Rumors found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play This :: Spoilers Section :: Nip/Tuck-
Jump to: