Play This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Play This

The Rewind, Play This' message board.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes episode 5 spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Heroes episode 5 spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Heroes episode 5 spoilers   Heroes episode 5 spoilers EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

cyclops Claire and HRG are headed for a showdown of sorts. As Jack Coleman told me: "Around episode five, Claire and Noah collide in a most unexpected and kind of horrific way-I don't mean horrific...I just mean as a father, let's just say she just turns up in a place where I'd least like her to turn up when I'm doing work that I don't want her to know about." [...] Claire learns what her father is capable of when it comes to serving the Company, and she ain't the least bit happy about it. But on the flip side, during the same mission where Claire sees her father at his worst, Claire and her uncle Sylar bond. Crazy, I know, since Sylar was cutting off the top of Claire's skull just a few weeks ago, but oddly, the two of them do find a little common ground next week, while fighting a guy I'll call the Vortex Villain. [...] Next week is a huge episode for Nathan Petrelli. We'll learn more about his ability, and he'll be taking Tracy home to meet mom. He also sets off a mission that leads him to discover the shocking secret of another Hero. [...] As the previews promised, Arthur Petrelli finally appears next week, and he's been conspiring with another Hero's father

Twisted Evil Armed with H.R.G.'s old files and a taser, Claire attempts to take down her first target -- Stephen Canfield (Andre Royo), a Level 5 escapee with the ability to create black holes -- unaware that others are closing in. Meanwhile, in horror, Peter flees from all the death and destruction in the future, only to grimly discover how deeply the experience has changed him. Frustrated that Adam Monroe (guest star David Anders) didn't get them closer to "the formula," Hiro takes a stab at becoming friends with Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and new associate Knox (guest star Jaime Hector), much to Ando's dismay. Later, Suresh's urge to correct research errors puts Maya, among others, in a sticky situation. Linderman (guest star Malcolm McDowell) advises Nathan to stick by Tracy, seeing that they could accomplish great things together. In Africa, Matt sees his vision of "happily ever after" destroyed. Zachary Quinto and Cristine Rose star. Alan Blumenfeld, Ashley Crow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Brea Grant, Jamie Hector, David H. Lawrence XVII and Andre Royo guest star.
Back to top Go down
https://playthis.board-directory.net

Heroes episode 5 spoilers
Page 1 of 1